Bermuda is an island full of great people and great places where everyone can find what they are looking for, whether it is good food to buy or to eat, clothes, bars or pubs, gifts, or a café to relax.
But visitors and locals alike are always keen to get the best of the best and without having to go themselves through the daunting task of tasting, experimenting and visiting every shop, restaurant,drugstore, bakery. That’s why we came up with our things to do in Bermuda series!
The Bermudian has also come up with the Best of Bermuda Awards, listing the best in Bermuda, in dozens of categories. They cover every aspect of life, from food to shopping, entertainment, and even sports.
You can then easily know where to get the best cup of java, the best pizza, the best hamburger, the best fish sandwich. You can find which is the best hotel restaurant, where to have the best party,who will treat you the best, where to buy the best accessories or the best hats, and even where the best people-watching perch is.
If you are planning to come to the island for a vacation, you can plan your time to fit in with the best event in Bermuda, whether you are a fan of sports, or even a sports person, or a fan of music. Bermuda is already a magic place, but if you want the most amazing and perfect experience ever, live the Best of Bermuda.
Best Of Bermuda Awards 2011
- Beachfest Emancipation Celebration takes over Horseshoe Bay
- Rock Island Coffee, home of the best cup of java
- Atelerie has the Best Accessories in Bermuda and more
- Graham Foster, best artist in Bermuda
- Bermuda Cup Match is a celebration of Bermuda
- Art Mel’s Spicy Dicy, forever the Best Fish Sandwich
- For the Best Gifts of Bermuda, visit the Island Shop
- The Best Hamburger is at Dorothy’s Coffee Shop
- Boutique CC, the best boutique in Bermuda
- Find Bermuda’s best hats at Genora Divas Boutique
- Robertson’s Drug Store, the best pharmacy in Bermuda
- With Rustico, the Best Pizza is still Italian
- Gillian’s clinic is the best place for a mani or a pedi in Bermuda
- For the best private party charter, use the Venetian
- Tom Moore’s Tavern is Bermuda’s best reception location
- Trends, the best shoe shop in Bermuda
- May Marathon Derby is the Best Spectator Sports Event in Bermuda
- The Best Kiddie Couture is at Daisy & Mac
- Looking for the the Best Sushi? Dine at Harbourfront Restaurant
- Café 4, the best people-watching perch in Bermuda
- Bermuda’s best Dazzling Diamonds are at Crisson Jewellers
- Discreet Rendezvous at the Pompano Beach Club
- For fashion-forward finds, go to French Connection
- Bermuda’s most friendly customer service is at Down to Earth
- The Great Sound, the best place for falling in love in Bermuda
- The best men’s business casual wear is at the Gibbons Company
- Perry Footwear brings designer shoes in Bermuda
- Ross ‘Blackie’ Talbot Charity Classic represents the spirit of Bermuda
- Trendy wear for teens are at A.S. Cooper’s Express
- The best fresh breads and pastries at Dangelini’s
- Great sandwich at Hickory stick
- Lemon Tree Takeout Deli
- Best diner at Speciality Inn
- The best sushi is at Pearl
- Get the best pizza in Bermuda at Jasmine Lounge
- Mad Hatters for Birthday celebrations voted best at Best of Bermuda awards
- Fine Dining and Victorian charm at Ascot’s, the best ambiance in Bermuda
- Al-fresco meals at Sea Breeze
- Kid friendly dinner at La Trattoria Restaurant
- Sunday brunch at The Reefs
- Romance at Lido
- Fresh Local Fish at Miles Market
- Creative cocktails at Barracuda Grill
- Café Cairo, the best pick-up bar in Bermuda
- The best Friday Night Happy Hour at Harry’s
- Flanagans Outback, the best place to watch sports on tv
- Café Ten, the coolest café in Bermuda
- House of India, the tastiest take-out in Bermuda
- Chewstick, the best place for live music
- Bouchée Bermuda does the best codfish breakfast in Bermuda
- The best fish chowder is at the Lobster Pot
- The best local food at the Black Horse Tavern
- Great gifts at Otto Wurz Bermuda
- The Music Box, the best music store in Bermuda
- The best fresh flowers in Bermuda are at Flowers by GiMi
- The best home decorations are at All Wrapped Up Home
- Waterlot Inn, the best hotel restaurant in Bermuda
We do hope you find our roundup of the best in Bermuda useful!
If you’re keen to get the only the VERY BEST Bermuda has to offer in 2012, pop into Elbow Beach Cycles, and grab yourself a discount moped, scooter or bike rental!
Book online now and get 10% discount off your scooter rental rate today!* Pre-Book your bike TODAY and you may be eligible for a 15% online discount! And do check out our comprehensive ‘Things to do in Bermuda’ series for more amazing Bermuda adventures!
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and make your Bermuda stay, a magical stay, you won’t forget.
*offers not to be used in conjunction with other discounts.